Haydan Consultants, Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Program Manager with a specialization in Transit/Rail programs to join our team.
- Lead and manage programs, have high risk reward, are of high strategic value and/or have the highest level of execution complexity.
- Provides the organization with technical leadership and strategic direction for program delivery globally.
- Champion for ethical and safe working practices.
- Drives innovation in program management approaches and methodology to achieve marketplace differentiation.
- Identifies areas of high risk and pro-actively takes actions to positively impact program outcomes.
- Contributes to the global learning and people development strategy for program management, including identification of talent gaps and resourcing plans.
- Assess long-term and disruptive trends in their area of expertise. Proposes skill development approaches and workforce planning to deliver capabilities for the future.
- Actively supports the attraction and retention of talent across area of expertise.
- Accountable for overall financial success and delivery of Haydan Program Management agreement
- Typically, a minimum of 15 years professional experience with at least 10 years in a program management leadership role
- Strong technical capability across all large project / program phases including design, planning, construction, operations and maintenance
- Experience of progressive contracting models including Progressive Design Build (PDB), Alliancing and Construction Management at Risk
- Strong knowledge of relevant transit and subway standards and practices
- Has a significant industry network and is known for having successfully led multiple large or very large programs.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in applicable technical areas or an aspect of program management that frequently is called on by clients and peers to position or deliver complex programs.
- Has a detailed understanding of the program management competencies needed for success on complex programs and can critically evaluate and apply the competencies as required. Has proven experience managing others practicing the program management competencies on a number of complex programs.
- Able to develop strong relationships and manage all client stakeholders (internal and external).
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership attributes that provide role modelling for others.
- Able to build consensus to change program strategy in challenging situations.
- Demonstrated ability to set long term goals and strategies and establish effective management of internal and external interfaces and interdependencies across the program.
- Has built diverse and inclusive teams to enable collective success through trust, autonomy, accountability and alignment.
- Ideally degree qualified (BA/BS or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as architecture, engineering or project management, although applications with relevant diplomas and a suitable level of professional experience may also be considered.
- PMI-PgMP, APM-RPP or CMAA-CCM Certification (or equivalent) preferred but not essential
- Preferred Professional Engineering License (for roles in USA), Chartered status or equivalent would be beneficial.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $200,000.00 – $275,000.00 per year