Haydan Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and experienced individual to provide Project Management oversight of the design and construction process by Terminal Developers in compliance with Port Authority initiative, policies, guidelines, codes, and regulations.
Primary Focus will include
- Oversight of procurement, design, and construction processes by Terminal Developers in compliance with any law, regulations, code, guidance, requirements, program, policy, Port Authority initiative.
- Ability to drive outcomes meeting complex and aggressive scope, schedule, and budget constraints for major Terminal capital program.
- Review and coordination of Contract document submittals.
- Coordination with airport wide construction logistics teams and efforts.
- Coordination with Construction oversight teams and efforts for project delivery.
- Tracking, monitoring, and reporting on project delivery, progress, and interdependencies.
- Ability to work in large matrixed program delivery organization with complex reporting, controls and delivery protocols.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide project oversight on schedule, and budget as directed by Terminal Program Manager.
- Perform technical discipline tasks including research, reports, presentations, clash analysis of design, coordination of designs, specifications, and implementation plan preparation to ensure the most efficient and high-quality execution of assigned projects.
- Coordinate work efforts and reviews of work performed by project team. Collaborates with project team to meet overall project objectives.
- Coordinate across complex matrixed organization working with project staff from different departments, offices, and divisions within and outside the program and client organization
- Responsible for day-to-day management and oversight of all terminal work, supporting both design compliance and construction coordination.
- Coordinate with Airside and Landside Project Managers, under Program Manager – Terminal’s direction, to ensure comprehensive oversight of Lessee work efforts regarding all terminal scope, design, construction, and ORAT
- Oversee developer’s compliance to lease agreement and associated regulatory documents.
- Coordinate with Lessee Design Build teams for evaluation of their design packages and coordination with PANYNJ Departmental Units
- Manage all technical aspects of the risk register for all phases of project delivery.
- Address issues with the Developer and project team regarding scope, schedule, and cost.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The potential candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture
- 10 years relevant experience
- 5 years project management experience
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrates BIM/CAD abilities
- Expertise in the use of program information management systems and financial systems
- Experience in large-scale complex aviation and transportation programs and projects
- Construction administration experience
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture
- Project Management Professional
- Aviation experience
- PANYNJ experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year