Haydan Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Project Manager-Transit Rail for our clients to lead development and execution of significant rail/transit project pursuits and delivery
- Lead development and execution of significant rail/transit project pursuits and delivery
- Establish relationships with local agencies.
- Be a visible leader and trusted advisor to clients by promoting the clients’ values both internally and externally
- Demonstrated expertise in the area of managing and preparing transportation project teams.
- Proven track record with large client account management, mega-project pursuits, and engineering/planning staff development
- BA/BS + 8 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- 8 plus years of experience in leading engineering projects with project management experience.
- PE in the state of New York is preferred
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or related field from an accredited university
- Ability to scope/estimate rail/transit projects
- Track and manage task budgets and schedule experience
- Demonstrate leadership skills and communication skills requiring client interaction
- Ability to work with various multi-disciplined teams is essential to this role
Provide in-depth Quality Control and Quality Assurance for design/project management/program management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year