The CMA reports to a Project Officer and will perform a broad range of supportive and necessary school construction technical tasks of varying degrees of difficulty in a variety of assignments within the Construction Management Department.
- Review documents submitted for City required building and other permits for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide support to permit applicants in completing the filing procedure with various City agencies.
- Deliver documents to various City agencies for data entry, review and approval.
- May be required to work closely with Plan Examiners in reviewing documents for City Building Code and for guaranteeing compliance.
- Research existing building status from City records at various agencies
- Perform related tasks.
- Must have a 4-year degree from an accredited college related to construction management, architecture or engineering or a 2-year degree from an accredited college with 2 years of relevant work experience or a satisfactory combination of education and work experience.
- Will have working knowledge of computer software.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year