Haydan Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking a Project Manager to work for our client located in New York City. Under the supervision of the Codes Projects and Standards Program Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for projects related to Appliance Standards but may be asked to provide additional support for the advancement of Building Codes.
Our client seeks a creative, self-motivated and knowledgeable individual with energy and project management skills as well as communications and interpersonal skills to support the Codes, Products and Standards Team. This team is responsible for the implementation of the Advanced Building Codes, Appliance and Equipment Efficiency Standards Act of 2022. The selected individual will primarily work on projects related to Appliance Standards but may be asked to provide additional support for the advancement of Building Codes.
- 5 years of relevant experience managing complex projects and a bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of innovative and complex projects independently and simultaneously under deadline, including developing and managing workplans and budgets and overseeing consultant work products
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and manage both contractor(s) and internal teams
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills along with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year